• Adjust the azimuth of your cartridge more
precisely than any other tool on the market
• Adjust the speed of your turntable more accurately
than any stroboscope on the market
• Measure the wow & flutter of your turn-table
• Determine the low resonant frequency of your
cartridge/tonearm – are they a good match?
• See what the frequency response of your analogue frontend is
• Adjust+ works on all dual-core PC‘s running at least Microsoft®
Windows® XP SP3, appropriate soundcard necessary
License Adjust+ Pro
- azimuth/crosstalk (azimuth adjustment)
- speed measurement with simple wow&flutter analysis
- measurement of frequency response with a sine sweep
- measurement of resonance frequency of cartridge/tonearm (fres)
- reporting to printer or export directly to a PDF
- language switching between english and german
- frequency response can be measured alternatively by using pink noise
- calibration of frequency response measurement
- measurement task "harmonic distortions"
- measurement task "tonearm resonance"
- general measurements (FFT, frequency analysis, noise stats, recording over time...)
- WAV recording and offline analysis